Calling all spicy food lovers! You think you can eat spicy food? Want to earn the bragging rights to your claim? Then man up and take on our challenge!
Finish our Spaghetti from Hell (Level 18) in 10 mins and win 2 towers of Heineken Draught Beer or an S$100.00 dining voucher. Eat at your own risk!
PS: You are not allowed to take the challenge if you have a medical condition, you will also be required to sign an indemnity form before taking up the challenge.
Rules and Regulations of Spaghetti from Hell
1. Challenger must consume ONE plate of Spaghetti from Hell (Level 18) within 10 minutes without any leftovers.
2. Challenger is not allowed to leave or change seats during challenge.
3. No consuming of any beverages during challenge.
4. No consuming of any other food during challenge.
5. Challenger must be 18 years old and above. Please bring along your NRIC to verify if you know you look young!
6. Challenger must acknowledge to the rules, regulations, terms and conditions by signing an indemnity form before taking up the challenge.
Terms and Conditions
1. You have been warned that Spaghetti from Hell (Level 18) is of extreme spiciness.
2. If you have a medical condition, you are not allowed to take the challenge. (E.g.: High blood pressure, heart problems, asthma, etc)
3. Southwest Tavern and its staff will not be held liable for any injury, mental and physical sufferings, stroke or death occurred during or after taking the challenge.
4. Staff of Southwest Tavern will inspect and declare whether challenge is successful.
5. Winners will not be allowed to challenge again.
6. Photos and videos will be taken before, during and after challenge. We reserves the right to publish, advertise, promote or posting on the Internet such materials.
7. Winner may choose either 2 towers of Heineken Draught Beer or an S$100.00 dining voucher. Prizes are to be redeemed at Southwest Tavern within 1 month from date of challenge.
8. Southwest Tavern reserves the right to change the prizes without any notice.
By taking part in the above challenge, you are deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions of the Spaghetti from Hell challenge.